• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Alienware or Not?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BloodAngel

Ok guys. The widely desired Alienware PC, is the basis for this topic. I'm considering buying a new Laptop, and I definitely want to pay for it monthly. Alienware offers a relatively low monthly payment offer for the hardware involved, especially when compared to IBM, Toshiba, and Gateway. Monthly, Dell is the only major competitor I see, but I am not very fond of Dell's, much less Dell's notebook performance, that I have experienced and heard of.

The main question I have to anyone with any Alienware experience or ownership is about the performance of Alienware itself. Does the performance of the machine live up to its name? How is the durability of the machine, and should it live up to the expectations of most PC users?

i bought a top-of-the-line Alienware Desktop 3 years ago (then i got some sense into me and look where i am now), and my experience with them was nothing but positive.

Back