• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All web browsers are slow to load and some don't load web pages

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Replacement

Recently I upgraded a computer with new mobo and processor (Win 7 OS). Recently all web browsers are slow to load and some don't load web pages. I ran security essentials and avast scans and then ran ccleaner and restarted. It seemed to be fine, but it is doing it again. I am note sure what to do here and didn't find good results for a fix while searching. The only thing I can think of is the HDD is getting full and somehow causing a problem, but I don't know if that would matter with webpage loading. The OS is on a SSD with plenty of space still.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Thank you
Eric

Do you only have one computer on your network, or multiple? If multiple do any other computers show the same issue?

We do have multiple computers on the network. The one that is having the issues is my wife's, mine is working just fine. Our internet connection is good with 55 + Mbps

Last edited:
Back