• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Alphacool Eiswand 360 Watercooling Kit Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Today from Alphacool we get the chance to look at a very new product to the market, the Eiswand. This is a standalone watercooling kit with everything you need to get started! This kit is even friendly to those with small factor cases, as the radiator/pump/reservoir are all external and contained in one housing. Enough banter, let's dig in and take a look at this kit!
Specifications
As with everything Alphacool makes, all the watercooling components are made of copper/brass. The radiator used here is their NexXxoS XT45 360mm, which is 100% copper construction and very well known on the market. The water block in use is the NexXxoS XP³ Light which has a copper base plate and black acetal top. Tubing, fittings, quick disconnects, and fluid are all supplied as part of this kit as well.

Click here to view the article.

nice, reminds me of the old zalman reserator. i think having the quick disconnects to use for upgrading is a long time coming. i dont know why more companies havent tried to go this route sooner?

Interesting to see if someone is willing to daisy chain multiple AlphaCool Eiswands...can it be done?

Interesting to see if someone is willing to daisy chain multiple AlphaCool Eiswands...can it be done?

I'm quite sure it can be done without issue. Not sure why you would need to with the dual pumps and amount of radiator though.

Back