• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Alternative 40x40x10 24v fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

msknight

Registered
Hi Folks,

I've got a low power Micro ITX system and the only fan inside the thing (on the CPU) is now starting to give off noise.

The manufacturer suggests this fan - http://www.amazon.co.uk/10mm-4010-Blade-Brushless-Cooling/dp/B007PQ0KL6/ref=pd_sim_sbs_computers_1

Now that's nice and cheap but I was wondering if I could find a better fan, at a reasonable price, that will be quiet, but last a long time. So far I've drawn a blank; the only ones appearing to be in China or the US, so it could cost a lot for postage to the UK.

Anyone have any ideas for an alternative please?

TIA for any advice.

I contacted the manufacturer that I bought the system from, and they said, "Well, you can post it back to us, (a different country) or else you can buy one of these..." and that's the link that they provided.

Thanks for the suggestion. It's in the US but at least no postage costs. Might be worth a punt for the price.

Back