• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AM3+ Mini-ITX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CMG45

Hey guys,

Haven't been able to find a Mini-ITX motherboard that supports AMD's latest CPU's.

I've found a few Ivy bridge Mini-ITX motherboards but would love to find an equivalent AMD version.

Any help would be amazing. Ideally I'd like an AMD motherboard with on board wifi, estata, and at least one usb 3 internal connector for the front of my case.

Thanks,

Why does it have to be AMD?

At newegg I only see mATX, so you may need to grab an Intel if your requirements are mITX.

I've also been looking for this kind of board too but to no avail. I assume Asus would be the first to do this, I've reckon they'll probably do a similar build that they did to the new Ivy Bridge one were they even added more board real estate up, look -> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131840 . I'm just worried that if AMD doesn't find a way to make their boards smaller (eliminating the North Bridge, or integrating it) they might fade out... I'm an AMD fanboy, but I do buy from both companies, so AMD, PUSH manufacturers for create more mini-itx designs, PLEASE!

Back