• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Amazing service from XFX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

crash013

Well I got a video card from my brother; the XFX 6600 GT AGP. He didn't know that my mobo was too crappy to support it and we couldn't return it anymore. So I emailed XFX and asked if I could have the card exchanged to the PCI-E (I'll be getting a PCI-E mobo so I don't want to be tied down by the AGP card). They responded within a day and said that it was company policy to only replace faulty cards. I emailed them again and this time he spoke to his supervisor and they're going to have it replaced!!! :eek:

Hello,

I talked to my supervisor and he said we can exchange your AGP card to
PCI-E but you will have to pay for shipping both way since it's not a
faulty card. If you agree please visit www.xfxforce.com/rma/php to fill
out an online RMA request from then we will issue you a RMA number.
Thank you

We need you to ship back the whole package when you ship in for
exchange.

So I'd definitely recommend XFX! They go out of their way to make their customers happy!

:)

Good News, Glad to hear it man.. i have nothing but bad to say about XFX.. not the company, just the videocards.. i got 2 bad cards in a row from them.. they need better quality checking... whatever it is called.. to make sure that the PCI card works the first time... but i am happy for you! :)

I've never had problems with their cards...and it seems that they have a pretty good track record. Sadly, I'm sure around 10% will have defects and if you happen to get stuck with one I can understand your reservations. :temper:
I bet they are one of the biggest suppliers of performance videocards these days. Especially if you take a look at how many 6600GT's they have sold...it's really quite staggering!

why exactly didnt it work with his mobo? Are u sure it wasnt just a power-related problem?

Back