• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Amd Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Voltage Problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

D4NTE

Registered
Hi,

Mine cpu's default voltage is 1.3 V but mine cpu even at %100 usage runs at 1.248 V.So I upgraded bios , changed PSU , loaded default options at bios but just nothing.

Motherboard : Biostar TA690G

Sorry for bad English

"Just nothing"

Do you mean its dead now. Doesn't work at all or the problem isn't fixed?

It's normal for voltage to drop under load like unless there is an LLC (Load Lind Calibration) offset. Many of the older motherboards like that did not have LLC.

"Just nothing"

Do you mean its dead now. Doesn't work at all or the problem isn't fixed?

It's normal for voltage to drop under load like unless there is an LLC (Load Lind Calibration) offset. Many of the older motherboards like that did not have LLC.

I mean the problem isn't fixed.I made Power settings Always On at control panel so all the time it's at 1.248 V not just in %100 usage.

Its not uncommon for the voltages to be a little off and on top of that software voltage reading are not 100% accurate. If it works don't worry about it.

Solved it.There was a option NPT Fid Control i guess and i made it 1.300 V now it is perfect.Thank you all.

Back