• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Athlon ii x2 215 Processor (2CPUs) 2.7ghz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well you can't add any more voltage but maybe a tad bit more speed. Try addig another 5 to the HTT and see how that goes.
The cooler Mr.Scott mentioned is a decent one for the money here it costs about $30. You should be able to get to 3.6 maybe better but it all depends on the CPU
now im running 250 frequency x9CNF x7 HTLF voltage memory clock and all other on auto and it works just fine,the temp wont go over 40C when I use the computer so Ill keep it like that
EYSkaanRtfEq4td0kwtTmf36mGx4xgvR09H1MW3iFgI.jpg
it works just fine with what I have now,wont make any other changes a few days and if it works good I'll let you guys know

Well you can't add any more voltage but maybe a tad bit more speed. Try addig another 5 to the HTT and see how that goes.
The cooler Mr.Scott mentioned is a decent one for the money here it costs about $30. You should be able to get to 3.6 maybe better but it all depends on the CPU

I wouldn't waste $30 cooling one of those better for $30 he can get a phenom II X4 which even if he couldn't overclock would still eat that chip alive.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMD-Phenom-...854368?hash=item2ef67c9120:g:uJwAAOSwB4NWufEO

I can keep it below 45C when im playing and using cpu to almost 100% for hours also when idle temperature drops to even 19C so its fine,I have it overclocked to 3.4ghz

I do not disagree with spending on the cooler but if he can't keep a dual core cool with what he has, he most certainly won't keep a quad cool either.

It will be fine at stock or a mild clock. ;)

I can keep it below 45C when im playing and using cpu to almost 100% for hours also when idle temperature drops to even 19C so its fine,I have it overclocked to 3.4ghz

That temp sensor is incorrect until the 55-62C range.

It will be fine at stock or a mild clock. ;)

That temp sensor is incorrect until the 55-62C range.
I used it today all day and night on with cpu used 90%+ and the temp never went over 50C the maximum it went was 48C So I think this setup is working rather well.

Back