• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD BIOS menu issue on a ASUS MOBO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JT00

Registered
So I am trying to do a RAID 0 config, and when I initially built my system a few weeks ago, I was able to access the AMD BIOS via CTRL F and the MOBO BIOS via DEL. Well now the AMD BIOS wont come up anymore. Tried searching multiple threads for the same issue, but no one seems to have had the problem.

Current configuration is:

ASUS Crosshair IV MOBO
AMD X6 1090T
ATI 6850
2X WD Caviar black 650G (non RAID config)
4G Corsair Dominator
875w Thermaltake
Windows 7; 64

I think its a MOBO issue but not sure, so I figured this was the best place to seek out help. Should I start from scratch and do a clean install?? Thanks in advance!!

Sounds to me like you should deff take a look in your Motherboards manual and see what you're forgetting to do. Maybe reset your BIOS to defaults and see if you changed something that is making it not show up.

I assume you've already tried a different keyboard, a USB to PS2 adapter, plugging the keyboard directly into the PS2 port, or a different USB port?

Back