• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD delivers on time

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trents

Raven Ridge's release came out on time. Did you notice that? Historically, AMD's releases were postponed and postponed. Not anymore. More money in the development till these days I guess.

Cool! A lot of good read today, thank you! :) GO AMD!!!! :cheers:
View attachment 196647

I had to check the 4.56GHz claim and here https://www.pcgamesn.com/amd-raven-ridge-overclocking
I don't think they know about the RTC bug that makes it so you can't use Win10 on Ryzen when competing on HWBot. This sleep bug has been around for a while, since the Ryzen launch and most BIOS have it taken care of but that can't fix the actual issue which is the Windows 10 Timer. This will give artifically inflated benchmark scores as the benchmark thinks it's running faster than it really is.

O I apologise, ED, totally forgot to check there first:D

Johan, I also read it through, very interesting you mention that, I have no knowledge of AMD cpus much. On my system, I also get lower memory CL timing after sleep, but trying it in bios she won't even post:D

Back