• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Amd fx-6100 series

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

n0xturnaL

Registered
Does anyone know why, after overclocking this cpu when you go into the desktop and then right click on my computer it says processor: Not Avalivale ? am i doing something wrong?

Nope, that's a new one to me. Tell us how you overclocked it? Did you try to unlock cores by some chance?

i overclocked from bios all six cores are activated,
cpu/ht 212
cpu ratio 3.7
cpu over voltage 1.35

this also never happend in the past when i overclocked before i got my liquid cooler very strange ill upload a picutre as well

this also never happend in the past when i overclocked before i got my liquid cooler

NOW the real question is does Windows recognize the CPU and the RAM when the CPU is n0t overclocked. The answer to that question will more closely tell the tale.

I overclocked this thing several times on air and downclocked it never happend before... now this happens idk

i overclocked from bios all six cores are activated,
cpu/ht 212
cpu ratio 3.7
cpu over voltage 1.35

this also never happend in the past when i overclocked before i got my liquid cooler very strange ill upload a picutre as well

That CPU only has six cores from birth. You should not have to do anything in bios to activate all of them. But if you manually activated the core unlocker feature in bios it might have the effect of interfering with the CPU being properly indentified. That's what I was asking about.

Also, since the last time the CPU was properly identified, have you flashed or updated the bios?

i stated i overclocked from bios, nothing about cores. The bios is already updated with current version.

Back