• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

amd fx 8120 temps oke

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

turbobooster196

hy guys I have a temp question.
is everything look oke?? what do yoy think, because I thought the package temp was always lower then the cpu temp.

156z3gj.png.jpg

yes I know the tmpin2 temp is off haha, that was not the temp is mean hahaha.
its just the cpu and package temp, I can remember that mine was also lower than the cpu temp, have no idea why it isent any more.
can remember that when I overclockt it with my h80i to 4.4 it was lower then the cpu temp, yesterday it hit 62 on the same settings but now with the mugen, maybe that's it

Probably has something to do with H80i vs Scythe air cooler . More air circulation around vrm and maybe a tad higher Core temp.

thought so, that was the only option, so nothing to worry, what temps is the one I have to keep a eye on, the cpu, ore package, and what is the save temps for both

oke I need a bit more vcore for 4.2 with the mugen then with the h80i so I,m on 4.2
llc at high maybe tips if I can go lower, I did a 34 min prime95 at blend, all my fans at max and this is the result

260zg9l.png.jpg

my fans are 7 pieces, on the cpu cooler corsair sp high performance
in the front, 3x Scythe Slip Stream SY1225SL12L, 120mm 800rpm
in the top 1 Corsair AF140L high-airflow 140mm
and in the back 1x Corsair AF140L high-airflow 140mm

Last edited:
no much higher is not possible, I can get to 4.4 at a vcore of 1.437 in the bios, but that wont give me much more performance compared to 4.2 in gaming, I don't think it will give more performance then 4.0, just like to overclock but for more then 4.4 I need to much vcore, I think about 1.50.
just whant to now what you think of getting my temps down, with settings is best to use

ample = allot

I have "ample" Vcore to my cpu. In context would mean I have "enough" Vcore to my cpu. Also would mean in that context, I have "adequete" Vcore to meet my needs aka "ample" Vcore.

So in general, "ample" should mean you have plenty, enough, adequete and certainly up to that which is necessary.
RGone...

Back