• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD motherboards with integrated VEGA graphics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dudu_georgescu

Was looking at ASRock X470 Taichi AM4. It says it has integrated VEGA graphics. Does that mean that the mobo comes with graphics OR does it mean that I need to install a special AMD processor to get that working.

I was looking at purchasing a 2700X btw.

It's on the CPU, not the board itself.

The 2700X (Pinnacle Ridge) does not have it. However the APUs (Raven Ridge based) do (2200G and 2400G).

Yup, get a discrete GPU to go with it. Or if you do not need games and a lot of computational power, the APUs are solid. :)

Those APUs are nice, however I really need the 8 core computation power since the system will be running multiple tasks, some of them 24/7 (surveillance cameras, automation, security system, HTPC, etc.)

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

Those APUs are nice, however I really need the 8 core computation power since the system will be running multiple tasks, some of them 24/7 (surveillance cameras, automation, security system, HTPC, etc.)

Back