• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Overdrive

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Case 2013

Does anybody know any other overclocking program for windows 10 64 bit that will work on an asus M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 motherboard besides AMD overdrive as every time i update to the new update it does not want to run at all.

Don't update AOD, then. Or, if you're referring to Windows 10 updates just reinstall AOD. It doesn't take long. Software overclocking isn't the best choice, but AOD is about the best one I've used. I used AOD to find my settings then entered them in the BIOS and fine tuned. I don't know of another program that works as well.

Overclocking through the bios isn't all that hard check the link in my sig for overclocking the Phenom II

Ditto. You should be doing it in the bios. But if you insist on using software, does your motherboard manufacturer offer an overclocking utility for that board? They often come on the installation disk that ships with the motherboard.

Ditto. You should be doing it in the bios. But if you insist on using software, does your motherboard manufacturer offer an overclocking utility for that board? They often come on the installation disk that ships with the motherboard.

Turbo-V should work with that motherboard.

Back