• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Phenom II x4 955 OC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
is quite rare that you can not do it because I brought my CPU from United States to Venezuela, but if you need more information about my setup let me know and I will post the information they need. until that is the setup I've had since I buy it. since my memory has a very low speed 1333. I have understood according with good cooling the 955. can get 6.0GHz stable

hello again. yes you can take a 955. to 6GHz having a good liquid cooling like the corsair H100, and a high-performance memories

Can you supply evidence of this such as link to a reputable website where this was demonstrated conclusively and proven to give a truly stable overclock of that magnitude on normal water cooling (normal meaning not chilled or refrigerated). There are lots of people on this forum who would like to find out how to do that.

Back