• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD prices drops cross the board

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
my 3200 +Venice is now around 100$ on newegg, was $190 THEN!

:(

my X800PRO is now $149 on newegg, was $230

my 1gig corsair value select is now $85, was like 10 bucks more then.

This was all purchased exactly one year ago. EXACTLY.

Sir. BOBSONATOR said:
my 3200 +Venice is now around 100$ on newegg, was $190 THEN!

:(

my X800PRO is now $149 on newegg, was $230

my 1gig corsair value select is now $85, was like 10 bucks more then.

This was all purchased exactly one year ago. EXACTLY.

Did you just realised how fast computers depreciate in value?:bday:

glasszon said:
Did you just realised how fast computers depreciate in value?:bday:

Ya theres only a few pieces of equipment that I know of that actually held there price very well. An ABIT motherboard (dropped a whole $10 from when I purchased it a year earlier) and possibley my Opteron 170 now, other then that fans, cases, and PSU's hold there value decently well.

Computers go down in value fast, but if your lucky some stuff retain value and actually gain value if its special (aka the BH-5 Ram).

Sir. BOBSONATOR said:
my Ultra D kept its value good though!

Ya it is. 9 months later and it only went down $5 from when I got mine now thats good. My old ABIT IC7-G (hey I remembered it) dropped $20 in the 18 months I had it if not mistaken.

the prices dropped again...the boxed X2 3800+ is now down to 240 euro...and shipping...well...you can always try and email them..i'm sure they will help you out... :)

Back