• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE AMD Radeon Adrenalin 21.9.1 Driver Update

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Yesterday, AMD released its Radeon Adrenalin 21.91.1 driver update. This update adds a new auto overclocking feature for Ryzen 5000 series CPUs as well as 6000 series GPUs. Support for Windows 11 is also included as well as support for Deathloop, Call of Duty: Vanguard Open Beta, and AMD's S.A.M. for 5000 Series GPUs. Below is a list of AMD's highlights, fixed bugs, known bugs, and compatibilities.

Click here to view the article.

Well, it seems like this is the first Radeon driver that no longer supports my older Radeon 7770. It worked with new drivers up until now, because it was their first card after they transitioned from VLIW to GCN, but I guess nothing lasts forever... My 6870 on the other hand, only one generation older, got it's last driver in 2015 so I guess I can't complain too much.

Back