• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD TV commercial!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wow...to bad its not catchy...like wheres the blue men group when you need them?

It's about time they made one. It's the only way they will have a shot at taking down Chipzilla, and it's the only way Joe Sixpack will even hear about the brand.

douglasb said:
It's about time they made one. It's the only way they will have a shot at taking down Chipzilla, and it's the only way Joe Sixpack will even hear about the brand.

heheh, ever see that one where the dudes gotta decide where to send the train, and hes only got a minute, and has to choose which pc to use, the amd or intel, he chose the intel and died. i thought this commercial was alright, im a cylcist, but it was kinda cheesy and cool at the same time. i liked it :beer:

freeagent said:
heheh, ever see that one where the dudes gotta decide where to send the train, and hes only got a minute, and has to choose which pc to use, the amd or intel, he chose the intel and died. i thought this commercial was alright, im a cylcist, but it was kinda cheesy and cool at the same time. i liked it :beer:

that sounds cool...find a link to the video ?

Not to long ago i saw Lance Armstrong had AMD as a sponsor. I figured it was only a matter of time since he is probably one of the biggest athletes around despite the fact that almost no one watches biking as a competitive sport.

amd just needs an F1 commercial for there ferrari f1 team sponsorship. that would make good commercial.

good comercial though i like it.

its decent...

"Break Free: AMD" - Thats not bad. I wonder what they're trying to get people to break free of... :D

Remember the 1st Mac commercial where the chick throws the sledgehammer thing into the screen? Thats what that slogan reminds me of :D .

Yeah, I was watching the Tour de France, and noticed Team Discovery had AMD as one of their main sponsors. It's about time AMD started advertising heh.

Back