• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

And so the world turns. (Now that we all rule it)*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
* See last weeks title.
So the team is enjoying a great point production period. In the EOC stats, they only show 5/ea for threats and conquests. While we may be chasing more than 5 or more than 5 may be chasing us, I will only spend time talking about those on the quick list.

World:
We are presently going after EVGA, NVIDIA, PC Games Hardware, Hardware.no and PCMR. All strong teams with good people. Our threats list is down to one single team. Element AI Inc. With current stats, we will move up 5 spots (in 17.7 years) before we get passed in 19.2 years. I know, years are a long measurement. So lets look to more immediate conquests. We will pass PCMR in 3.8 months. Hardware.no in 9.6 months. PC Games Hardware in 1 year NVIDIA in 2 years. These are all good numbers. As a team, we are setting the world on fire.

T32 (us as in you and me) are #10 in the world and climbing.
HayesK_ALL_ is #32.
WhitehawkEQ is #40.
torin3 is #79.
Macaholic is #97.
dfonda is #100.

Bonus mentions:
Holdolin is #265.
HayesK_GRC_ is #2,491.

Team:
We have 53 Active folders.
We are averaging 9.16 million ppd.

Presetnly we have Holdolin earning 112.9 million ppd. HayesK is earning 111.6 million ppd. WhitehawkEQ is earning 54.9 million ppd, dfonda is earning 43.4 million ppd, torin2 is earning 31.2 million ppd. A better brake-down is:

Top 30 are earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 9 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are earning 30 million ppd or more.
Top 4 are earning 40 million ppd or more.
Top 3 are earning 50 million ppd or more.
top 2 are earning 100 million ppd or more.

Milestones:

Holdolin has earned 7 billion.
HayesK has earned his first 1 billion..... again! WOOT!
Farwalker has earned 400 million.
Tom_Ozahoski has earned 300 million.
AfterShock has earned 50 million.
MisterEd has earned his first 10 million! WOOT!
Vamp has earned 6 million.

Misc:
Let's see. What am I forgetting. Something for sure. Add it below.

superducky is proving to be just out of my reach. Some days I can out produce him but most days I cannot. Well played sir. Well played indeed.
Post magically merged:

Thank you FarWalker for this:

We no longer have any teams chasing us. We are leading the pack. WOOT!

* See last weeks title.
So the team is enjoying a great point production period. In the EOC stats, they only show 5/ea for threats and conquests. While we may be chasing more than 5 or more than 5 may be chasing us, I will only spend time talking about those on the quick list.

World:
We are presently going after EVGA, NVIDIA, PC Games Hardware, Hardware.no and PCMR. All strong teams with good people. Our threats list is down to one single team. Element AI Inc. With current stats, we will move up 5 spots (in 17.7 years) before we get passed in 19.2 years. I know, years are a long measurement. So lets look to more immediate conquests. We will pass PCMR in 3.8 months. Hardware.no in 9.6 months. PC Games Hardware in 1 year NVIDIA in 2 years. These are all good numbers. As a team, we are setting the world on fire.

T32 (us as in you and me) are #10 in the world and climbing.
HayesK_ALL_ is #32.
WhitehawkEQ is #40.
torin3 is #79.
Macaholic is #97.
dfonda is #100.

Bonus mentions:
Holdolin is #265.
HayesK_GRC_ is #2,491.

Team:
We have 53 Active folders.
We are averaging 9.16 million ppd.

Presetnly we have Holdolin earning 112.9 million ppd. HayesK is earning 111.6 million ppd. WhitehawkEQ is earning 54.9 million ppd, dfonda is earning 43.4 million ppd, torin2 is earning 31.2 million ppd. A better brake-down is:

Top 30 are earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 9 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are earning 30 million ppd or more.
Top 4 are earning 40 million ppd or more.
Top 3 are earning 50 million ppd or more.
top 2 are earning 100 million ppd or more.

Milestones:

Holdolin has earned 7 billion.
HayesK has earned his first 1 billion..... again! WOOT!
Farwalker has earned 400 million.
Tom_Ozahoski has earned 300 million.
AfterShock has earned 50 million.
MisterEd has earned his first 10 million! WOOT!
Vamp has earned 6 million.

Misc:
Let's see. What am I forgetting. Something for sure. Add it below.

superducky is proving to be just out of my reach. Some days I can out produce him but most days I cannot. Well played sir. Well played indeed.
Psst, you must have been writing this for a long time, as we no longer have any teams gaining on us :p I also snagged a snapshot of my fleet when all ships managed to end up doing the same WU. It's interesting to see the various CPU/GPU combos and how they work:

Fleet_Snapshot-2023-02-10.PNG

It's true. I write these up inbetween other tasks. Some weeks I get them done in one sitting and other weeks it takes half to a full day to get these out. Some weeks I can't do this at all. So yeah, in the interest of getting these out, things change prior to me submitting them and I don't edit those changes first.

If (on any of my updates) you see a change(s) and wish to highlight it/them, please do.

It's true. I write these up inbetween other tasks. Some weeks I get them done in one sitting and other weeks it takes half to a full day to get these out. Some weeks I can't do this at all. So yeah, in the interest of getting these out, things change prior to me submitting them and I don't edit those changes first.

If (on any of my updates) you see a change(s) and wish to highlight it/them, please do.
Oh you opened a can of worms on that 1 :rofl:

New rule: Does not apply to White...... jk. Correct away friend.

I like that chart. When looking at it, notice that we are the smallest team of individuals. While not completely true it is generally true and a narrative that I like to perpetrate.
Sure NVIDIA is smaller but they are a corporation. I don't know who Loxo is but it's a single user.

I find it a bit "scary" that the lone folder for team Element AI Inc is: GuillaumeSmaha with 461,805,390 average PPD, and total of 275,881,350,640 points.
This individual is a BEAST! (EDIT: from the point of view of friendly competition).
As don256us points out, overclockers.com is a small Team compared to most of the Top Ten.
If we could appropriate (gain control of and host) the data portal . . . . . . that extremeoverclocking.com currently has hosted, but seems to be on "auto pilot" and bring it to www.overclockers.com; then that might generate many NEW Folders in our ranks. Imagine 10 or 20 new enthusiastic folders here!
A successful effort by knowledgeable individuals ("cough" Holodlin "cough") could benefit not only the F@H in general by improving the format, but likely generate more PPD here by bringing new or enthusiastic folders to a more "active" community.

Last edited:
I thank you, sir. Our production (when stable) has always been the closest between any two T32 members and it's always been fun parrying with you. I hope to do so for many years more!

One milestone addition to the pile: I hit 9 billion overnight!

A big welcome to all the new folks...even if you're on my threat list! :cheers:

I thank you, sir. Our production (when stable) has always been the closest between any two T32 members and it's always been fun parrying with you. I hope to do so for many years more!

One milestone addition to the pile: I hit 9 billion overnight!

A big welcome to all the new folks...even if you're on my threat list! :cheers:
And a hearty congratz :cheers:

I find it a bit "scary" that the lone folder for team Element AI Inc is: GuillaumeSmaha with 461,805,390 average PPD, and total of 275,881,350,640 points.
This individual is a BEAST!
As don256us points out, overclockers.com is a small Team compared to most of the Top Ten.
If we could appropriate (gain control of and host) the data portal . . . . . . that extremeoverclocking.com currently has hosted, but seems to be on "auto pilot" and bring it to www.overclockers.com; then that might generate many NEW Folders in our ranks. Imagine 10 or 20 new enthusiastic folders here!
An successful effort by knowlegable individuals ("cough" Holodlin "cough") could benefit not only the F@H in general by improving the format, but likely generate more PPD here by bringing new or enthusiastic folders to a more "active" community.

I've been offered to do monthly reports on our main page. I find it daunting and not been able to put it together. Having it on our news page would probably bring in people too.

Note: Element AI Inc is an AI computing company with lots of resources. I suspect that when they are slow, they try to use those resources to Fold which I applaud. I am grateful that a company would do this as it is NOT free. I believe that the name Guillaume is the english version of William and as such I suspect that Smaha is thier last name. Someone with enough power to allow thier resources to be used or in memorandum?

Back