• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Annoucement: Benching Team Leadership Change

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bobnova

Two of our Benching Team leaders, Brolloks and Nzaneb, have recently been attacked by that dubious creature known as "real life" and have decided to step down from their positions as team leaders to open those spots for more active leadership.

Before I go any further I would like to give a huge THANK YOU! to both of them. It was under their leadership that the benching team went from <20th all the way up to 11th position in the world, while weathering nasty dramas and throwing a fantastic team benching party. Then HWBot changed the points system and dropped OCF to 15th, Nzaneb, Brolloks and I lead the team back up to 11th. Without their leadership we would likely still be sitting around in the 20s doing nothing.
So again, Thank You!

To fill the empty positions I entered into discussions with a few people I thought had what it takes, and after discussing things with them I have settled on Janus67 and xsuperbgx. I formally offered the positions to them and they have accepted.
So, please welcome your new benching team leaders! Congratulations to xsuperbgx and Janus67!

Now let's all go chase down a top10 spot for the team :rock:

Thanks for your leadership service Brolloks and nzaneb, you helped make this team what it is today! :salute:

Big congrats to the new leaders!! :clap:

Thank you very much for the opportunity. I have some huge shoes (dewars?) to fill. Thanks to both Brolloks and nzaneb for all of your hard work, I hope to continue the greatness of the OCF benchmarking team!

thanks Brolloks and nzaneb :grouphug: and congrats our new team leaders :thup: ...
now I expect revolution or something :sn: ... good luck in being active :D

Congrats guys, and a big thanks to Brolloks & nzaneb for the time and effort put in to manage the team :clap: Now. Single figure positioning on the bot is the target for the new gaffas (leaders) for people who don't understand English slang lol woot woot

Congrats to xsuperbgx and Janus67.:clap:...great choices to continue to lead the team.

From my side it was a privilege and honor to be part of the leadership of this great team, I have seen it grow over the last 6 years and it has become a formidable force to be reckon with in the benching world, all members should be proud of their contributions and achievements.:salute:
I have met many great people and have become good friends with many at the same time, I have learned a lot and thank all who has helped me grow as bencher and overclocker. It is fantastic hobby and one that I will always be part off no matter where I go.

I hope to be back in the not so distant future...in the meantime I will definitely check in on a regular basis to see how you guys are doing :)

Two of our Benching Team leaders, Brolloks and Nzaneb, have recently been attacked by that dubious creature known as "real life" and have decided to step down from their positions as team leaders to open those spots for more active leadership.

Aye, I know that foul creature well. So foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. I salute their bravery for taking on the creature, for anyone who doubts their courage or their strength, come no further, for death awaits them with nasty, big, pointy teeth. :p

Thanks for all the good leadership brolloks and nzaneb and congratz to janus and xsuperbgx for taking the lead!!! Wish I had more time to spend benching for the team.

Thanks to brolloks and nzaneb for all of their leadership. I really feel I owe a great deal to all of those that have been here before me. The contributions of knowledge and the foundations that previous leaders and members have established is very significant and is greatly appreciated. I always enjoy learning the history and secrets of the guys that have come and gone, or have come before me yet still linger quietly.
I feel that I am a relative newcomer to the benching team, but I will do my best to help in any way that I can. I am certain that we can continue to progress in not only moving up the Hwbot ranks, but continue to grow and earn respect in the overclocking community.
Thanks for the honor.

First off, I would like to congratulate Janus and Super. Should be great leaders as well. Its also nice to see both of you have and give our past leadership the respect that they have earned and deserve. Kudos to both of you as well, you both have my respect.

I would like to say thanks to Nick and Edmund for the great leadership they have provided us. We have grown exponentially under their great guidance. I hate to see them step down, but each of them know that life does take primary importance. I hope all is great with each of them. I just do hope that they still make regular appearances as often as possible, as I condiser them both friends.

I just hope that all is truly great in each of your lifes and that you can come back and enjoy your teammates. As I have enjoyed the time that both of you have been here leading us.

Good luck to those going and good luck to those stepping up. Big shoes indeed to fill. But I have confidence in the both of our newly elected

i don't think they are going ppal more likely they didn't have the time to lead is all.

congrats super and janus

MUAHAHA Welcome to the FRAY :D !!!!!!!!!

Gratz you guys.

glad someone else has the time and willingness to put forward to help the team, you get my respect for that alone.

Thank you very much for the opportunity. I have some huge shoes (dewars?) to fill. Thanks to both Brolloks and nzaneb for all of your hard work, I hope to continue the greatness of the OCF benchmarking team!

I do not recognise this mans authoritah! :D

Back