• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Announcing Sandy/Ivy Superpi Challenge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
5GHz limit, memory limit (1600MHz?), ambient cooling only (air/water), 32M Spi, separated by AMD and Intel since AMD has no chance h2h.

Ready.....................go!

Crank it up man! :thup:
You sir... update the 3d11 thread at TPU! :D

Last edited:
That would be logical, yes... waiting on Operant to pull together the rules and start it (see above few posts).

There's already another comp in the works I believe. Expect an announcement vaguely soonish.

Watch for an announcement in the new "Overclocktagon" area. This will be a new and ongoing contest.

There's no real reason we can't have two going, but please wait till the next one has kicked off to see if you still want to do a second :D

I'll get it ready and then hold off until this large announcement is made and that competition has progressed :)

Watch for an announcement in the new "Overclocktagon" area. This will be a new and ongoing contest.

even just for giggles, maybe a cool addition to the avitar section of our post, free shwaaaag or just simple bragging rights.... i think OC.c should host a quarterly (??) or every other month (??) contest of some sort that all members can be involved in. ((which may exist but i just miss as i bookmarked the hardware tab of the forums))

this would get more people involved, should be fun, and might increase the crowd draw to the forums/site; mayb promote it on facebook? love this place, had a great time with my crappy 52x OC and 7+ second pi run; simply didn't have the balls to push the OC as others did.

:attn::clap::attn::clap: ??? http://www.overclockers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=247 ???

Marathon: December Super Pi 32m
The benching team invites you to participate. Come over to the Overclocktagon section and compete.
You can learn some tips and tweaks, plus see how your scores compare.
No pressure, just overclocking, tweaking and fun!

Last edited:
Back