• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: February CineBench

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks TT, that was a hard fought run. I can count how many times I crashed trying to get it. My room temp was down to 50 f and my water temp was 18c. I'm hoping if it gets really cold here I can try and make some more runs. I'm not sure if I can get much higher then 5.4 though well see.

Sweeeet run. Not to play weatherman, but I hope your temps locally drop to 32F so you can open all the windows and doors, not freeze anything you don't want frozen !! :D

Thanks Robert, it was around 40 f here when I was making the run it's supposed to get into the 20's f on Sunday so I may make a try then.

I really need to get to work on overclocking my 8350 and get in on this after seeing all these nice runs with that processor.

Oh relax. ;) I've got no chance with AMD this month. It's an all-purpose/cinebench session for the 3770k. I'm hoping to get some nice global boints.

You can only submit in one class, AMD or Intel, choose you're poison:)
really? Didn't know, well that one was just to see what I could do with the 2500k. I knew it couldn't compete with the I7's. So if I can't be on both sides I'll stick with my AMD submission. Though that was a pretty good run for the 2500k :).

really? Didn't know, well that one was just to see what I could do with the 2500k. I knew it couldn't compete with the I7's. So if I can't be on both sides I'll stick with my AMD submission. Though that was a pretty good run for the 2500k :).

Wrong answer! Go take your H20 trash over to the Intel side and let an aircooled chip have a chance over here in AMD. ;)

I may pop my Magahalems on the 8350 one day to see what kind of OC I can get, it a really good cooler!

Back