• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec LEDs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DaveSauce

So.....I wanna replace the LEDs in my Antec SX835 or whatever (mid tower, beige, something in the SX8xx series), and I need to know what voltage are they?

I realize that it wouldn't hurt to put in 5v LEDs, because i'm sure they don't take nearly 5 volts (might be better cuz they would run dimmer), but I am just curious.

Oh yea, and where were those $0.50 ultra bright LEDs selling at?

Ooooohhh another question.....CD Roms......anyone know where to get the voltage for those(I realize they prolly differ by brand)? I wanna replace the ones on my CD-rom drives as well, and my burner is a TDK with the uber clear-blue tray cover, so I was thinkin some extra LEDs would make it cool...hehe.

Anybody know where to find blue LEDs in general without paying like $4+ a piece for them? The best price I've found so far is a little over $2 each. I think I paid $7 something with tax for 3 of them yesterday to mod my keyboard with.

Back