• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec Nine Hundred Water Cooled PICS!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
looks good bud, i run 1.48 24/7 400*9 on my water set up no problems. i would recommend running OCCT for a longer period. 30 mins wont be enough to get an accurate temp or see if its stable. i have mine fail after about 8 hours running 423*9. also, i have noticed temps rise after about an hour and seem to stabilize around 2-3 hour mark.

looks good bud, i run 1.48 24/7 400*9 on my water set up no problems. i would recommend running OCCT for a longer period. 30 mins wont be enough to get an accurate temp or see if its stable. i have mine fail after about 8 hours running 423*9. also, i have noticed temps rise after about an hour and seem to stabilize around 2-3 hour mark.

The last time I ran Prime95 for 14.5 hours (1.4775CPUvolts)before I got an error, but this time I got an error 9hours 26min (1.4875CPUvolts).:mad:

400x9SC01.jpg

You know that no real world application is going to stress all 4 cores 100% simultaneously, right? It doesn't even take an hour to rip a DVD on a quad usually. Personally, I'd consider it to be stable bro. If it can withstand that kinda of torture for 8+ hours, I think you'll be ok.

i would have a to agree. there isnt a real world app that you would use that stresses all 4 cores like p95. but if it makes you feel better, i cant get 423*9 to stay stable longer than 2 mins now:mad: so it could always be worse.
btw, your temps look fantastic after 8 hours. mine are around 58 for the hottest core. good stuff mang. :beer:

Can you repost the pictures of the machine? I was looking at your temperatures and was quite envious. I now need a quad radiator. I have the same water block and pump. I want to see how you've mounted it.

Quad core, quad radiator. It makes perfect sense.

Back