• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anten 900 Fan connections for P8H77VLE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IvanRad

Registered
Bought this mobo and case for 60$ friend needed money bad!
But anyways i connected everything and so far stable for the week. But i really need to connect the 3 fans the large on on top and the 2 in the front.. there is no connection available to my motherboard? i guess antec has to compensate me for this because its ridiculous to build a case that doesn't even have the proper connections...
81001_0.jpg

i guess this is it. I also wanted to add this mobo came with every screw manual and receipt. FYI

Antec doesn't have to compensate for anything; builders have to plan ahead for things like this. And boards in the H77 series are low end, affordable hardware that boosts some of the hottest features of higher end boards (like Sata III, USB 3 internal header, ...) at the expense of... well pretty much everything else. Fan headers included.

Some other cases from Antec come with a fan hub to connect 4 fans with only one Molex connector. If you have the 900, you don't have the hub. Your board has an opt cpu fan header aside the CPU fan header, so if you're running the basic stock cooler or any cooler requiring only one connection to the board, then you have the opt cpu for either your back fan or top fan. For the rest of them you'll have to find adapters quite like the one in the pic you posted, but just reverse (fan connector must be pins, not sockets)... Or to buy fans with Molex adapters included... Or to buy a dedicated fan hub/controller.

Back