• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any benefit or gain in?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wolverine690

So I've got my main rig in my sig & wondering if putting back in my old evga gtx 570hd in with the 780 would help any in gaming? Or should I just sell it?

Thx

You cannot SLI those two cards in the first place and to have the 570 as a PhysX card is overkill. Sell it.

2nd gaming rig/ HTPC if you have a need?

Im actually throwing together a system out of spares that will be the Bedroom PC. It MIGHT get a GTX260, I know you're jealous of that GPU power! It really is for Netflix, streaming, and older/less powerful games. Other than Borderlands and Skyrim/Fallout, I am not a gamer.

2nd gaming rig/ HTPC if you have a need?

Im actually throwing together a system out of spares that will be the Bedroom PC. It MIGHT get a GTX260, I know you're jealous of that GPU power! It really is for Netflix, streaming, and older/less powerful games. Other than Borderlands and Skyrim/Fallout, I am not a gamer.

Nah I have a 2nd rig already that kids & fiancee play on... its got a gtx 480 in it so not gonna bother putting the 570 in that will just sell both & get a 760 card for it I think. Really wish I could have talked fiance into letting me get 2 780's or a 770 but she'd probably had asked for an9ther ring or more expensive one then what she got... nothing like using your newegg acct to work deal with your girl 780 & egagement ring...lmao

Back