• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

any monitor deals for black friday?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

steveokinevo

just as the title says, looking for a new screen, around 22" or bigger. it will be used for gaming. looking to get a good black friday deal.........

price range between $100-$200. 4k would be nice but i know for that price range it may not happen.

is it worth it to get 4k? is 1080p just as good?

Last edited:
Seriously? Looking around your thread maybe? Like the 4th link I put in there which has the discount code for that monitor. God why do we even bother looking stuff up to help people here they just ignore 99% of what you give them... G'luck finding monitor.

go somewhere with that butthurt $hit! i looked at your links, good deals. just getting advice to see whats out there. no need to get bent out of shape. you want a thanks or something? hahaha come on......

go somewhere with that butthurt $hit! i looked at your links, good deals. just getting advice to see whats out there. no need to get bent out of shape. you want a thanks or something? hahaha come on......

I wouldn't expect anything from you.

Back