• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anybody know if this site is selling DLT3C's?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
not any site other then a few like excaliberpc.com but are sold out guarantee steppings. so the best bet for you in your search for a "golden" chip would be here on the forums. earn a few more post(dont spam) and get xcess to the classifieds.

99% that svc.com has the 1800 DLT3C B's...I don't know about gameve.com since I do not order from them...you can always write to svc.com and ask them...

For specific information regarding our products and technical support:
Email: [email protected]

I see.....scratch edit................ I thought about that, and so then I guess i'll just respond to your response with this response :)
One down a few more to go.

They're all AXDA that's not the stepping code. They usually don't list the stepping code.

Example code: AXDA2100DUT3C AIUHB 0248MPMW

0248 stands for 2002 week 48

T-Bred A's have a stepping code which ends in "A": xxxA are T-Bred A's

T-Bred B's have a stepping code which ends in "B": xxxB are T-Bred B's
(like the example code AIUHB above)

That's why the last letter of the stepping code is important.
DLT3C or DUT3C is not enough as it can be one or the other for some of them:

http://www.ocforums.com/vb/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=222237

I wouldnt buy a 1700+ or 1800+ UNLESS it was a "DLT3C"

I dont care what anybody says they OC better then the DUT3C.

I have a 1700 DLT3C at 250x10 on air.

DLT3C only tells you that the core uses 1.5V at stock voltate, which is what you actually should be looking for. But that does not tell you if this is an A core or B core. This is what I will advice. Get 1 from Ebay. You can always ask for the stepping code before you purchase it.

clockedOut said:
I wouldnt buy a 1700+ or 1800+ UNLESS it was a "DLT3C"

I dont care what anybody says they OC better then the DUT3C.

I have a 1700 DLT3C at 250x10 on air.

250x10? WOW! What kind of RAM do you have?

it is part of a deal with a nf7-s..out of stock though
"Products marked with *** dont exist in desired quantity in our stock.
Please alter the quantity of products marked with (***), Thank you" the 1700+ has the 3 red * beside it when you add to and look at in cart...so you can't get it there

when you guarantee one of those tbred steppings from allstar you are getting very near barton prices - most of the locked ones still do 2.4-2.5 on air/water, so unless the tbred can manage 2.6-2.7 I don't see how it is a wise choice over a barton. And when it's time to upgrade again down the road, which will hold more resale value? Unless the tbred is an absolute peach and you find an o/cer for it, it's the barton.

TRONIK makes some good points there. Consider what you're looking for precisely. I picked up one of those 1800+ off excailberpc.com before they went out of stock for like $65. You can get a barton 2500+ for like $85. Points to ponder.

It'll be hard to find a garenteed stepping at this point as well. But I would just send svc.com an email. Their customer service is top notch, I'm sure they'll get back to you on it.

if one is to spend that much time hunting down particular cpu's, it makes only as much sense these days to make sure you spend as much time hunting down particular examples of good ram. Snaring cheap bh-5 was the best "stepping" I have found of any component, well maybe cept for the 9500 I killed. glad someone finds me coherent in hour 28 of wakefulness. :p

It only makes sense to hunt for all your components with equal diligence and care. I'm building a new sys for max OC at present, looking for an 1800 DLt3c b core to go with muskin and nf7s and a 5950 all on water. I want to attempt 2.6+ stable...... Man this gets into your wallet if you let it! But aint it fun!

Back