• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anybody know if this site is selling DLT3C's?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
email the guys at medianettech,com and ask for a Jiuhb 1800 retail .. They sell them for $65 + shipping .. Lemme know what u guys get

Re: Re: anybody know if this site is selling DLT3C's?

polarys425 said:

i can tell ya on Wednesday.....i ordered one the other day for the heck of it.

Ahh, I would not do that if I were you. Read the rest of the thread, I'd advise to cancel now if you can. Its a t-bred a not b, from what i get on this thread those are horrible oc'ers.

*edit* not to mention, check their reseller rating, its horrible.

Re: Re: Re: anybody know if this site is selling DLT3C's?

Mr.Rotory said:

Ahh, I would not do that if I were you. Read the rest of the thread, I'd advise to cancel now if you can. Its a t-bred a not b, from what i get on this thread those are horrible oc'ers.

*edit* not to mention, check their reseller rating, its horrible.

cpu was just dropped off by the UPS man.

kinda funny, the order was for a 1700+. what i received is an 1800+ DUT3C JIUCB 0325 TPAW.

On a side note:

Newegg has 1700+'s back instock again

Mr.Rotory said:
Polarys425 how is it doing? I see that its atleast a t-bred b so it should be ok for overclocking. What have you managed?

a big 2.0ghz. @1.8v. any more voltage or higher multi and it wont boot. oh well, it'll find its way to the kids computer the next time i have to do anything to it.

on a brighter note, i got my hands on a week 31 2600+ tbred that is showing some promise. im breaking it in slow after my barton degraded the way it did after being fed 2.0v.

its doing 2.3ghz at 1.8v on air so far.

I think my XP2200+ is pretty decent... I can post at 2.4, but cant load windows... cooling too **** (volcano 7, and this is 2v!)

Runs fine at 2.31 tho, 1.95V...

yeah Jiucb were the worst t-bred B's .. Also - for some reason the older 2400/2600/2700 overclock better . My 2700 aiugb 0244 does 2400 at 1.75v , never tried 2500 mhz , but I know it will do it ..

I just got one of these on ebay for 62.50 +10.00shp. The seller was "Unixboost". He had about 25 of these listed at 99.00 min bid and about 3 were listed at 58.00 min bid. He currently does not have anything listed but suspect he will relist in the next couple of days. Do a search on the seller name. His feedback was 100%.

Brand new never used FACTORY SEALED

PIB Retail box

3 years warranty with AMD

Come with CPU, AMD retail fan & heat sink, AMD sticker

Thoroughbred CPU

AMD Athlon XP 1800

AXDA1800DLT3C

JIUHB0321VPMW

Add: no one bid on the 99.00 chips, all the 58.00 sold. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Last edited:
Back