• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone ever play with

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok, first, not sure if we can post links to other forums here? If not please remove. But take a look at this thread here about it, it gives some install info and talks about it. I've used this forums some and several of them ahve used it in their pc mods and love it so, sounds good.

LINK

Another place has them and gives some small info about it, MUCH cheaper. Never used before though.

LINK

Make sure you look before getting from that place, saw a few selling at 59.99, not sure what currency it was, and some here in the U.S. at a little over $100.00.

You can make it from front royal to DC in an hour?? With the way cops are on 60?? (or was it 66)
That sir is impressive.

I perfer the north side of the beltway myself.

Just cause 30 over is only 2 points for me is no reason to hate bro. We soo win the mismanagment and corruption contest.:attn:

MD drivers suck... except for me and a couple of my buddies.
We drive nice and predictable. Very aggressive, and VERY fast.

Yeah Ill never forget the einstein that decided that his little geo metro was stronger then the 15000lb tow truck, 5000lb truck I had on the flatbed and the full load (+/- 1500lbs) in its bed. He really didnt like me laying on the horn, and locking up all the wheels to avoid making him into a bit of recycled debris along the roadside.

ROFLOL, darwinism for the win lol.

A guy i know managed to flip a tow truck towing two cars... with a second gen eclipse.
But i shouldnt talk, i drive a 2700lb 4banger with no traction control :-/

Oh yeah... sorry about the thread jack.

Last edited:
Can't see the reason to mess with it. Crystalfontz' stuff is cheaper and easier to get(at least after shipping consideration).

I don't particularly see the point either. A Video LCD of about the same size would cost the same and wouldn't require interfacing software or limit you to just displaying characters.

If you want to go even cheaper ($40-$70) you can usually just get an LCD meant for use with a gaming console and then remount it in your case. Any that include an automotive power adapter will be fairly easy to rewire.

There HAS to be a way to set it up as a second or third alternate monitor... Every single card setup ive run lets me do at least 3 monitors...

Whats the deal? Did they totaly ignore hte functionality of multiple monitors when they made SLI??

Back