• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone hearing any bad things about the Abit IS7?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have an IS7 and haven't had any problems with it. I"m running 260fsb at 5:4. Some people complain about this being a brick wall, but this is over a 700mhz overclock which is huge IMO.

No problems with sound or anything. The temp readings are pretty lame, but no big deal. I use them as a reference.

I own both P4P800 and IS7. After setting the system up and TRYING to get it to post, it never worked right. I feel like bashing it with a hammer. Get the p4p800. when you are working with an Abit board, it doesnt feel like you are operating a computer, it feels like you are trying to sneak up on it and trick it into doing what you want it to do.

billstuck said:
I have an IS7 and haven't had any problems with it. I"m running 260fsb at 5:4. Some people complain about this being a brick wall, but this is over a 700mhz overclock which is huge IMO.

No problems with sound or anything. The temp readings are pretty lame, but no big deal. I use them as a reference.

Do u have the new northbridge fan or the one that shown on abit's website?

Back