• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone use Avexir memory ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BuRgLaR

I've been eyeballing this but I was wondering how is the quality control with this stuff and how does it compare with Corsair,G.Skill and others?

Top quality but all depends for what you need it. I've never had any problems with Avexir but they don't hide their memory is designed for overclockers and enthusiasts so cost premium ( probably still cheaper than Corsair ).

I'll add the set I have will run as rated but not much over that no matter what I do with it regardless of settings, voltage, board, CPU used or anything else.

All Avexir kits which I had were overclocking really good. Even lower clocked kits had info on the box that they're prepared for extreme overclocking on LN2 and have improved PCB. However all newer Avexir are based on Hynix or Elpida so you simply need to know for what you want this memory. If for gaming then you can find cheaper kits, if for benching then you can find faster kits and if for modding and great looks then it's hard to find better memory than Avexir.

Back