• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Apache using 100% of my CPU when clicking on links ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

minoukat

Well, I installed a webserver on my computer, but when I click on a link, on a page on my server, Apache uses up 100% of the CPU, and it takes a little bit ( a few seconds) until the page is displayed ... is htis normal ? If not, how can I change that ?

BTW, the thing I'm serving right now is a phpBB-based Forum ... could that affect the performance so much ?

If you wanna see what I'm talking about, just check any section, and try to enter a post or something ... : pro-gaming.no-ip.com

(Also, there's something seriously wrong with the "users" such as ¨¨õT±ö¤ÅöÄÑ, ... I have no idea WTF those are, but some look like Forum section names .... does anyone know WTF I'm supposed to do with this ? it is really bothering me because I can't enter the Moderator CP : they somehow replace the thread names when in the ModCP, and I have no idea which one is which ....

Back