• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aqauarium water chiller?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, that'll be something... but after the visa expires the options become rather limited to:
-win the green card lottery
-become an illegal immigrant
-find a sponsor (had job offers before, but none of them wanted to go through the work visa sponsorship )
-marry a big bottomed yank damzel
-become a hollywood star
-save the prez from an assasination attempt (in pure hollywood hero style -including awsome big explosion in the background)
-become a notorious serial killer

I wouldn't mind the states for a couple of years, but after that, i'ld like to retire in a country that has some form of social security -purely on principle, wether i need it or not. So that would mean NOT being a geriatric in Florida but rather a spry elderly person amongst your northerly commonwealth neighbours :)

Either way, i'ld like to retire as far away from humanity as possible (while still having internet access)

Unless of course the zombocalypse happens, in THAT case... an armoury a cabin in Montana will be it , feel free to drop by (bring plenty of rations/ammo as currency) :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am sure Hollywood could use a character like you. I am already a fan. :comp:

Here's a recommended spot for you my friend for your retirement.

Many companions out there.

Apologizes to Pierre for sidetracking his thread.

Back