• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aquaero remote question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wytnyt

Registered
i have a aquaero 6xt w/remote and also have the aquaero 6 pro,my question is will the same remote work for both aquaero's?
if i were to use both in the same build,would i be able to control both without interfering with each other?
while the 2nd aquaero is an extra one and really have no need for it,i was just trying to possibly put it to use,,as its a shame to just put it away and not use it.
any advice is appreciated
thanks...

Unsure, but I did find this . Maybe just try the Pro alone with the remote from the XT and find out. Worse case scenario will be it will not.

You have nothing to lose but to try ;)

I'd agree.
It would seem to me more costly for a manufacturer to use several frequencies in their gear, but some rare business people actually think, and do it anyway.
At least hook one up to a few bits of kit to make it think it's running, and try out both remotes on it. (But don't run a dry pump)

Back