• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wingman99

ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 92mm Fluid Dynamic CPU Cooler

I'm thinking of going cheaper just wondering how ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 Will compare with my TRUE black 120

Is there a review to show the actual performance of both in the same test.

The true cooled the cpu much more than needed on dally operations and gaming, so i don't want to waste money on a expensive heatsink this time.

I have two of the brothers to it the AC 64 Pro (5 cfm less with AMD mount) and have had mixed results with them. The first one I put on a AMD 920 quad core,125 watt cpu and it cooled and worked great the second one I put on 955BE quad core, 125 watt cpu and it didn't do well and have it mounted now on a AMD 6000+ dual core 125 watt cpu and it still doesn't perform well. So its mixed results. The finish on the base is also very rough.

OK, how about the COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus any information on this one.

What method do you use with thermal paste application on the grooved base on the cool master hyper 212+

you wanna put a thin line of tim on each heatpipe that will touch your chip then mount as ususal

Love my freezer 7, works great!

in a case with really bad airflow I'm getting 56-57 under load, running GPU folding and gaming at the same time.

In my case with reasonable airflow, I was getting roughly 38c load with the fans on, and about 56 with the fan off.

All of this on a e8400 @3.6

Back