• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asrock 890x pro3 audio problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trekky

i have had this motherboard for about a month and a few days ago the sound just stopped working, both the back ports and the front ports both stopped at the same time i tryed messing with the drivers went to BIOS to check if they are off (is not that) and reinstalled windows AND IT STILL DID NOT WORK :bang head

so i sent a email to ASrock asking for repair (it has been 4 days and still no reply)

so is there any software thing you can think of before i have to take my rig apart and send it in?

Did you check with other speakers xD

i used to have the same problem with my notebook, so i roll back drivers and work fine haha

Did you check with other speakers xD

i used to have the same problem with my notebook, so i roll back drivers and work fine haha

what do you mean like headphones? i tryed that

or do you mean like a Sound card that plugs into a PCI? and i dont have one of those

Last edited:
Not real clear but I think he meant that you might try some other speakers...which I think you have since you mentioned front ports bad also and guessing you had headphones hooked up there.

Rolling drivers back should do no good unless you had let winders update put an audio driver on there and did not know it was so and right about then the audio failed.

I imagine the onboard sound has gone belly up dead.

Sadly, I think you have the straight of it.

And by the way...thanks for that good and readable signature. RGone...ster.

Back