• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Asrock USB 3 TYPE C Motherboard Connection

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bassnut

Premium Member
I know there was a link here somewhere for the usb type c dapter for the Asrock motherboards ...... does anyone remember where. My video card is too close.

Last edited:
Thanks but no. There was a post quite a while back where it was noted that the video card was overtop of the USB Type C slot ……

usb.png

ASROCK has an adapter for this that you can send away for ……. if my memory is correct. I wasn't worried about it before with the old case nut the Lian-Li has the front USB TYP-C and I thought I might as well hook it up.

Don’t you just need a 90 degree angle adapter? A google search will show you a few options.

Yes I have been searching but if my memory is correct ASROCK has one specifically for their boards since they put them in a bad spot they are free and guaranteed to fit otherwise I am guessing.

Oh, then my first choice would be ASrock support and shoot them an email/ticket. They probably already have a process in place for handling that if they are sending them out for free. That’s cool of them.

Shout out to ASROCK

So when I got home this was waiting on the table ….. This is the second time ASROCK has come through without a question.

My X370 Taichi I bought on Ebay as a bare bones board, got a good deal but just a bare bones deal. When I contacted ASROCK about how I might get a backplate they sent one free again no questions asked. Now this adapter …. again no questions asked. It's nice to see. :salute:

Adaptor.jpg

Back