• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus audio giving problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jtc_hunter

I have a 2 month old Asus M4A88TD-V Evo/USB3 Mobo and the on board audio, realtek, is giving out. I keep getting messages that i have unpludded an audio jack, then that I have plugged in a new device. it does this over and over and over w/o stopping. Has anyone else had this problem? I can bypass it with a soundcard, but damn I just bought this thing new. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I just put in a new SSD, but I think this is just a coincidence. I did a fresh install of Win& and the mobo drivers.

Have you downloaded the latest audio drivers? I just had the same problem where I was afraid the audio was giving out and a reinstall of the latest drivers helped... a lot. I have practically the same board.

Have you downloaded the latest audio drivers? I just had the same problem where I was afraid the audio was giving out and a reinstall of the latest drivers helped... a lot. I have practically the same board.

I got the driver and so far so good. Thank you very much benny, you have helped me tremendously!.

Back