• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS Auto Tuning feature doesn't work

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WebMaximus

Registered
Hi guys!

After watching a video where an ASUS representative presents the AutoTuning feature available in ASUS AI Suite II I thought I should give it a spin myself but it doesn't work as it should and question is if I'm doing anything wrong or if I have a hardware problem of some kind.

Below are the numbers and information I have on my screen while the initial stability test is running after the first reboot of the PC...

4017 MHz
103.0 x 39
14% up
Stability Test
Going Ratio tuning now

...but the blue progress bar just keeps rolling from left to right over and over again in what seems to be an endless loop and nothing ever changes...

Any idea what might be wrong? I have an ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe/GEN3 board running a 2700K, please let me know if you need any other info.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Use Auto Tune to reset the clock back to the default, and instead use the Easy OC option in the UEFI to overclock to 4.0GHz.

Not sure how to use Auto Tune to go back to default, the only options I have to click is 'Fast' and 'Extreme' under the Auto Tuning tab. However I have no problem resetting the overclock manually in UEFI and I can also manually achieve a pretty good overclock so this is not the actual problem but thanks anyway.

No...the problem is why the Auto Tune feature doesn't work when I try it but instead keeps looping at the same speed instead of continously increasing the overclock the way it should work. This makes me feel something might be wrong either with my hardware or maybe with my installation of Asus Suite II and the Auto Tune module.

So...if someone else seen this or know what could cause it please share your experiences. I've also posted the same question in the Asus forums for my particular motherboard and hope I'll get some input from there too.

I have exact same issue on p9x79e_ws and p9x79 ws both motherboards running 4930k with the newest bios updates. Autotune simply testing the same result over and over again, left it overnight on both machines and no increments were made, if someone knows a solution has some kind of suggestions please let me know, jerrylazlo at g mail dot com

Back