• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS P5QL Pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Arkade

Hello, Have a co-worker who's got a system that he dislikes using a Q6600 Core 2 Quad. It's the fact it's those horrible HP motherboards. Anyhow, I was rebuilding His system, and found out my socket 775 boards i have are only 800 Mhz FSB, except i found my P5QL, which if i couldn't remember was a problem child board, right? Think the Issue was NB ran really hot right?

I do plan to OC his Q6600 near the 3.6ghz line(is a G0, not C0) anyone have any input on this board?

Hello, Have a co-worker who's got a system that he dislikes using a Q6600 Core 2 Quad. It's the fact it's those horrible HP motherboards. Anyhow, I was rebuilding His system, and found out my socket 775 boards i have are only 800 Mhz FSB, except i found my P5QL, which if i couldn't remember was a problem child board, right? Think the Issue was NB ran really hot right?

I do plan to OC his Q6600 near the 3.6ghz line(is a G0, not C0) anyone have any input on this board?

I think I had the regular P5Q Pro. Never heard of the P5QL... but if it's anything like the regular P5Q Pro then it should be fine.

I ran a Q9550 on mine.

But I think that whole series had problems though... Mine wouldn't let me run a Xi-Fi Xtreme Music card...

Back