• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus z97-A crapped itself?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah trying a brand new PSU leads me to believe it's mobo. Ordered a new mobo and cpu 20 min ago :/ thanks for the help narrowing it down guys. It's much appreciated

Bought and installed a new motherboard and processor..... same ****ing problem. Someone has to help me here in going insane.

Bought and installed a new motherboard and processor..... same ****ing problem. Someone has to help me here in going insane.

Sound like you did not have the Bios speaker hooked up correctly on the original motherboard because the fans stay on when you booted up the PC. I would look for a Video problem cable, monitor or GPU.

Problem seemed to be the DIMM slots on old mobo, and new mobo wouldn't post without ram in slots. $600 repair. **** me right? Lol. Thanks for the help guys.

Back