• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Athlon XP-M OC Problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok, finally, I got a new board, the only Nforce2 (Ultra 400)based I could find..

It's the AsRock K7-NF2-Raid, which is a quite cheap board, but compared to the KT4-AV totally superior still..

The problem I have is that I can only set voltages to "Normal" or "High" which sucks, as high for the processor is 1,7V and for the ram, I don't know...

Well, the highest stable overclock I could get was around 2370MHZ, which is quite low compared to earlier results, but still I'm happy.
I am especially happy with the Ram, which are two cheap Nanya modules, which are said to be very slow and to perform poor in overclocking..

Their standard specs are:
200MHZ @3-3-3-8
Their OC is:
215MHZ @2,5-3-2-6

Memtest stable for ~20 passes (9 hours)

ccpuz.php

Oh, and some funny thing happened as well:

I ordered a Seasonic S-12 380W to get a more efficient PC, and finally they seem to have swapped two stickers, as the EAN code sticker on the box says 380Watts, but the package itself and the sticker on the PSU, as well as the amount of cables say: Seasonic S-12 500W SLI certified:santa:

I think I'm kind of future proof with this :p

Back