• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ati X950xt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
when is cebit? May? June? I did hear from some ex-ati worker, he used to work for ati and said theres plans to have it released probably in early June

Overclocker550 said:
when is cebit? May? June? I did hear from some ex-ati worker, he used to work for ati and said theres plans to have it released probably in early June
ill bet my entire rig that this wonder card won't be coming out this summer

You may be right, but NDA will expire before that and we will see reviews and a paper launch. People will scramble to pre order but wait months before they physically own it. I dont really care since I have no need for one of those or even an x800xt, I dont use aa/af in games, I dont game that much, im not a hardcore gamer and finally, todays cpus are far behind gpu technology wise. We are just interested in seeing what r520 is made off and how it does in reviews

Just heard news of a Radeon X1000 PE off the inquiror. It's gonna have 64 pipes, and have 1 gig of memory, due for release tomorrow.

Smokey21 said:
Just heard news of a Radeon X1000 PE off the inquiror. It's gonna have 64 pipes, and have 1 gig of memory, due for release tomorrow.
waddupmm said:
Smokey your a moron

Now both of you... was that REALLY necessary? Both of you chill out... I don't want to see this thread locked.

Back