• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Attention Digital Pimp and Aggies

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good point, if anyone sees her, tell here to rejoin so we can have the WUs back in the team count! 500+ can make a difference!

....and Admiral....would that forthcoming XP-1900+ be the source of your boast?

Another competition to elevate the game....

TO THE OVERCLOCKERS! :beer:

I've never really left the team. I was playing around with my SETI account that's all. This team has always been my home. I just bought a broadband router so that all of my PCs are now connected to the internet, thus requiring zero to little attention from me to upload/download WUs. My dad and I had a pretty good father/daughter talk and we've come to some compromises. My part of the deal is that I will spend less time on the computer and more time with family, friends, work, and other day to day activities. I have to admit, eversince I discovered SETI and the fun of building PC, I've been neglecting everything else. I've lost some sleep and have not been doing my Big Sister volunteer at the orphanage, which I really regret. My dad's biggest concern was that he thinks I've met some man online or that I'm up to something rebelious from all those time I spent on the computer. We've straightened that out which is a big relief to us both. Anyway, I don't want to ramble on and on, bottom line is that I won't be spending as much time on the computer, the forumn, nor the IRC. I will continue to run SETI for this team. The race is still on if you guys are still up to it ;). Digital, I'm about to blow by you, hehe.

Back