• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Auto Cad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Agent_Mull

Is there anyway to save the tool bar layout in auto cad. Im taking a basic autocad class this year, and ever since the beginning of the year, the tool bars have been screwed up. Ive gotten used to this and every time i am on a different computer, i feel like i cant work as fast. How do i save toolbar lay out?

Going into --> View --> Toolbars this brings up a customization menu...should either show the new set that is set up as well as let u change/modify it how you want... Hope it helps

it sounds like you're on a network with floating profiles. same thing I go through everyday at work. every morning, I have to change the model/paperspace background colors to black/white and my osnap is always leaving out midpoint. on top of that, polar settings are set to 90 degrees instead of 45...which i switch it to everyday. i am the only person in my company that uses AutoCAD, and my machine is the only one that has it installed, but because of the roaming profiles, i am forced to change these settings everytime i log into the network. it would probably be the same if you tried to change your desktop background. you might be able to change it to whatever picture you want, but once you log off and log back on, it'll be set back to default. sorry to break that to you, but i've gotten used to it. oh yeah, i have to reset my toolbars every morning too...same boat, only exception is I'm getting paid for it:)

Back