• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Awesome PC Building Guide

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
How will you be able to find all of the instructions for installation though if you can't google?

Who only has one computer these days? At very least people have a desktop and an ipad. Or a laptop and an ipad. Or their phone. Whatever the case, googling is not hard to get access to in 2015.

.....Well.....Lets see it.

I need to get my hands on my next build first. And ideally, several builds so I can cover several sockets. Even if it just covers one socket though, it'll better than this NZXT one.

I need to get my hands on my next build first. And ideally, several builds so I can cover several sockets. Even if it just covers one socket though, it'll better than this NZXT one.

So you say that you COULD make a guide that is better but in all reallity it would take a long *** time.

And instead of stating that NZXT did do a very good job on this guide and covered multiple different cooling options you state that it sucks and that you could do a better one that we will never see. Makes sense.

Who only has one computer these days? At very least people have a desktop and an ipad. Or a laptop and an ipad. Or their phone. Whatever the case, googling is not hard to get access to in 2015.

Janus is talking about YOU not being able to use Google......................

And please, less talk/more action. I won't be holding my breath.

Good Lord. Enough with the non-sense. Can we move on already?

1 Post with link to guide.

3 Posts with likes and dis-likes.

2 pages of childish bickering. My kids argue like this.

Good Lord. Enough with the non-sense. Can we move on already?

1 Post with link to guide.

3 Posts with likes and dis-likes.

2 pages of childish bickering. My kids argue like this.

I rather like the guide!

I think that it covers the vast majority of the basics that would be needed to build a computer with many situations, albeit not all of them.

Oh, and ocnoob, don't forget to include guides on how to insulate and mount a single stage phase change 24/7 cooling solution for your all-encompassing guide.

You guys are hilarious, this was a loss (hate to say waste) of 5 min. of my life, but well worth the laughs it gave.

I agree that guide is lacking, but it is a decent attempt, and a lot better than this guys

So you say that you COULD make a guide that is better but in all reallity it would take a long *** time.

And instead of stating that NZXT did do a very good job on this guide and covered multiple different cooling options you state that it sucks and that you could do a better one that we will never see. Makes sense.

I didn't categorically state that it sucked, I said it was lacking in completeness.

And yes it will take a long time for me to do my build guide but by the time I'm a decennial at OCF I will have one out and it will be better than the NZXT complete with my shaky cracking voice doing voice-over.

Idk why you guys pick on me.

Back