• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Awsome Mod!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I hope he has good ventilation, and also I hope he puts a Picco .21 engine in that thing. If anyone knows about R/C then you know what I'm talking about.

Heh, very very original, NICE WORK! Just to get flames on that cpu load meter he had to draw it then cut it with waterjeter and then polish it for 3 hours. Jeesh!

naw heck with teh pico engine add on of these!!!!!

prod12.jpg

if it dont show up try this
http://www.conleyprecision.com/prod12.jpg

yes it really works on gas it 1/4 scale

I think that the fumes would be no fun, especially inside a small room, nitro-methane fumes make me cry in small rooms. However the 6 turn motor idea won't work, and battery that would power that 6 turn for long enough and fast enough to move that big case would be about the size of that case and very heavy, save the 6 turn for your TC3 ( I have an 11 turn - triple in mine and I hate to think how much faster a 6 turn double would be. ) and get a large high-power DC go kart motor and then that bad boy would not only haul a** it would also haul small children if you wanted it to. Then you could call it the "Kid Killa"......sounds horrifying.

naw that dont run on nitro it runs on reguler gas the company that make that also has a shelby corba car model thats just like the real thing just 1/4 scale all radio controled for only 18k :eh?:

fumes, exhaust, etc. all have lots of nasty chemicals in them, not good for indoors, and electric rules anyways, unless you can drive good, and I mean good, then gas is good.

SAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man...the best part of that thread was this line:
"LMAO w/distortion", that is, someone laughing their *** off with full distortion on the laugh.

Imagining that is so effing scary....lmfao (w/ distortion ;))

Back