• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

B450 Gaming Plus + R3200G = great success

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good to know. Did you use a BIOS intended for 3rd Gen Ryzen or did it boot an older BIOS? I think it has kind of been up in the air because I believe the chips are technically Zen+ but considered 3rd gen.

Good to know. Did you use a BIOS intended for 3rd Gen Ryzen or did it boot an older BIOS? I think it has kind of been up in the air because I believe the chips are technically Zen+ but considered 3rd gen.

I used the 7B87v18 bios. did the usb flash right outta the box. installed everything and so far, so good. will do some stability testing once I get a new cooler...I have a rajintek aidos from a build that never happened but apparently, it doesn't have am4 brackets :/

I am now contemplating swapping out the 3200G for an R5 3600X...not for any particular reason :/

Back