• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Barton 2500+ (333FSB) and MSI 745 Ultra + HyperX.. why glitching?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If there is no place to screw the fan in, I'd use some hot glue, or silicone glue on the screw holes of the fan.

The heatsink is very small, I do not know, but putting a small fan with the size of the heatsink (probably 40mm or something) NOT GONNA cool it I think (unless at insane speeds)..
Is there a fan that is placed in some form of card or something that goes into the pci slot, or attaches to the mobo someway somehow and can blow air into the northbirdge area?

There are PCI slot coolers, but they blow either up or down.
There's nothing that I can think of that will fit w/o some fiddling and fitting it in gheto way

Ok..
Thanks eveybody for help...

I will get the fan and let you know how it goes :)

Cheers...

problem with the MSI 745 Ultra

Im having big trouble with the card, and can maximum go at 165Mhz. Is there anyone who please can tell me if there is a way to go beyond that?
Also, is there a way to use the 14 and 15 Multiplier?
I only get the 12,5*13x with my unlocked 2600+

well you keep dreaming

thats the same thread i told you i already read

if you read its reviews most of them managed 158 fsb as an o/c

but as your pci bus would be at 40 and agp at 80 i hope your other hardware is up to it

Barton 2500+ (333FSB) and MSI 745 Ultra

I know that, but dont you see that he gets 166Mhz on this thread?... Oh wel...

Back